Monday, December 1, 2008

ignorance is bliss

"Pop culture is art. It doesn't make you cool to hate pop culture, so i embraced it."
thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. finally, someone in this world understands how i feel.
for real, i am getting like, sooo sick of all these artsy folk who think they're sooo smart raining on my parade of guilty pleasures.
and really, if all my guilty pleasures did get together and have a parade, then leading it, on a big, sparkly float, in bondage gear, would be lady gaga. please don't judge me y'all, i have an incurable disease that mkes me addicted to female pop-stars who produce music for an audience of 99.9 percent gay dudes (a la madonna). also, her album the fame reminds of what it feels like to all of a sudden realize that you're young and attractive before real life catches up with you and you have to like, put your drink down and go do work or something.
alas, my partying days are over, but it's comforting to know that if i ever do miss them all i have to do is bump some lady gaga on the way to my accounts and pretend that i'll never grow up.

love always

No comments: