Sunday, November 2, 2008

because i'm worth it

my ass smells like orange blossoms.
i'm not even kidding you, it really does.
allow me to explain:
as soon as it starts getting chilly in good ole connecticut, my body protests. my skin literally shrivels up and threatens to flake off. i itch all day every day, especially my ass. maybe cuz it's so big and fleshy. i'm not really sure.
in any case, my one saving grace is pacifica.
pacifica is a fragrance company founded by a bad-ass surfer chick. they make candles, soap, perfumes, and the absolute best body butter in the whole world, which in the wintertime i slather all over my parched booty.
today i used the nerola orange blossom, but seriously there is not one scent in this entire collection that i wouldn't wear. everything this woman makes smells like some deeply repressed memory from a past life. completely and totally fucking delicious.
even better, every single one of pacifica's products is eco friendly and all natural. so show yourself some love by heading over to http://www.pacificaperfumes.com/ and spending an extravagant amount of money on something seriously indulgent.
you so deserve it.

love always

No comments: